Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

How come it still hurts..


There is one certain fact about Mr Dublin. If he is made available and the circumstances is different I dont think I want to be with him. I dont even think we will end up happy. But then why does it hurt so bad...?? Now that it is not meant to be and he is happy elsewhere, why am I unhappy?

Is it the fact that he is forbidden or the fact that he is so different from the norm, that he will raise eyebrows? Is it just me, to want more attention to myself..? Or the fact that we shared a tender moment together and for a while there he made me feel that all my problems do not really matter. In those few brief moments together he gave me a feeling that I havent felt for so long. He made me feel as if I am needed. He made me feel alive again. To feel alive, passionate and enraptured in those moments when my head was ina mess and my life was coming apart he was like a breath of fresh air to a suffocating person.

It was not lust. It was not infatuation. It was real love. I feel it inside. I know it was for real. that is why it was not meant to be. Isnt it more romantic this way?

One day our path might crossed and he will be there with his happy bride and I will look from afar. I will be happy for him. I will try.

I love him. I know I will never experience intense love and passion as I have felt in those years when we had those clandestine meetings, and I never want to. For this pain in my heart and soul is way too much for me to bear. It is so much that I cannot even shed a tear. I feel if I start to cry..I might never stop.

2 comments:

A. S. said...

elo..elo..hahaaa...ehh..come 2 my blog la..n..comment la skit..hahaaa....dun be sad la girl.....enjoy life la...why u asking for trouble.....useless man wan...ooo..that mr dublin...no use wan....hahaa...

okies. take care.
bald also....eehh...hahahaha...

A. S. said...

ehhh..u why lambat mau tulis ini blog aaaa..u so bz ker..ler..why like that aaa....this ur fan..dun have anything u read one...

quick quick la..aaaa.....tulis...

ler....