Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Busy week. Busy month

My work is really catching up on me. There goes my one month break. Plus its World Cup year this year! The last time I followed was the year Roberto Baggio of Italy faced Brazil in the finals. That was when World Cup was held in the US. That was my last world Cup and my football knowledge stopped there.

This year I am up and about again. I even stayed up for the 3am matches. Especially if Argentina is playing. Messi is such an entertaining player to watch. My money is on Germany though. So far, Germany is making it look so easy. Its not Quarter Final yet, but so far Germany is easing through each round like a breeze. This year they look promising plus they have the advantage of playing on their own soil. Well, only time will tell.

Other than the WOrld Cup, my classes are now 5 times a week and my time is quite full. I am also preparing designs to prepare for the Eid crowd. Yup, as fasting months come, there will be a lot of shopping and I have to prepare my stock ASAP.

For once, I'm raking my brains to write. Oh..Lynn is seeing someone. WOnder if he's the one for her. Well again, only time will tell. Thats all 4 today I guess. Gonna go and dream about messing with Messi. He may be too young but he's still too cute to resist.:-))