Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2006


Is it the smile...? Is it the the structure of the jaw...? Is it the look that he gave..? As he turns when he drives..? The look he gave, at the corner of his eye...

The playful glint in the eyes...? The strut in his walk.. the rasp in his voice... the musky smells of his sweat as he finishes in the gym...? The smell of his skin?

Or is it way he held me in his arm..? The feel of his skin against mine? His lips as it brushes my neck..? His breath between my breasts? His legs between mine...The look in is eyes before his lips meet mine?

I remember my arms around him. I remember him pulling me close. I remember feeling his shaved head grazed my fingers whenever we kiss.

Maybe it was the kiss. That first kiss which caught me by surprise. The kiss which left me breathless...and so so confused. That kiss will forever haunt me...