Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Its been a while...

New year, new haircut..ehmmm..new resolutions??? Fraid not..hehehe...same old same old...

Nway, I am currently doing some content writing for this website by this big oil & gas company. Gosh..it is such a PAIN! Doing the same thing all over and over again is absolutely torturous!!!

But then, the best part is the middle guy..hehehe.. Here I am sounding like a 15 year old again. I've got loads to do but here I am BLOGGING. I only blog when I have something up my chest and when it feels like its about to blow, I just have to write it down. I can't help it.

He SOUNDS cute. But best of all, he writes VERY WELL. I'm a sucker for those with a flair for words. Nice name too. I do not know why, being stuck here. Doing work from home is not what it cracked out to be. I have absolutely no social life!!! Even a slight attention from a stranger I have never met makes it ssssoo exciting. I am pathetic, I know. Which explains why this site is supposedly anonymous except to those who know me so well that they READ BEYOND mere words..hehehe..:-))

A little bird told me he's CUTE and VERY MARRIED!!! SO what, we'll never meet but he'll be some sort of fantasy that can be something I can look forward too in my daily BLAND life.

No comments: