Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Its my birthday!!!!

Yahoo!!!

Today is my birthday!!!! Hehee..so much for celebration. I'm here on my own. My other half will be stationed in the city soon. Soon, i'll be back to my old routine.Playing with fire is thrilling but soon it fizzles out. Life is back to normal = boring.

I'm still doing my content writing. Plus, we are really getting acquainted quite well. He likes my jokes.Hmmm...never thought I can be funny though. But then,one can never take life so seriously.

I got birthday wishes from my siblings and cousins. But I waited one from Soleil which I know will never come. It is such a sad ending to a great friendship. But I know it is for the best. The relationship was waaaaaay too weird. It ate us up. It was consuming and I felt suffocated. Although, in the beginning I was really down, now it is some sort of a relief not to have the burden. I can never make her happy enough. Whatever I do is never good enough. How much longer must I go on that way?

Friendship is about giving and also receiving. Somewhere along the line we lost our sincerity. I miss the good times we had but I certainly do not miss the abuse in the name of friendship which I had to endure.

No comments: