Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ramblings



I WANT TO BE WITH YOU

I Want to be with you
I want you to be a part of me
I want to hold out
And be able to touch and have you near me

Sometimes words are just not enough
Sometimes I wish that you would understand
It may look easy but it is actually quite tough
This broken heart of mine may never mend

I want to have you close
To be able to recognise your scent just like before
Those tender kisses on my nose
Will I ever be getting those anymore...

How I wish wherever you go I can just follow
And I'll get rid of this emptiness and hollow
How lost I feel now that we are not together
Werent we suppose to be forever..??


FOR REAL

This time it is for real
This time you are really going away
This time I think I will never heal
I am breaking up like pieces of clay
We have gone through this before
We chose to part late last year
Why do I feel this time its different
Why do I think that I cannot take this anymore
In my perfect dream we are together
In my perfect dream I have you near
In my perfect dream nobody got hurt when we promise forever
But then I woke up and realised
This time you are gone for real

No comments: