Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

What it used to be like...


Well it was great, it was exhilarating and liberating. With you I was someone else. For a while I came out of the cocoon. I had a great time.Despite the odds, we had fun.

I wonder if one day we bumped into each other..how is it gonna be like. He still have the number. We fought through that number. We arranged to meet up for our rendevous through that number. We had phone sex with that number. I cried through that number. I hanged up on him through that number. I told him I loved him through that number too..

And guess what..he still keeps the number. Wish I didnt know about this. Wish I had no idea about it. The weird thing is I felt relieved when I knew he kept the number. Its just a number but it meant a lot.

I see Frankie J and I see you. I wish its you. I still remember how you taste like and how you smell. How prickly your bald head used to feel under my hands. But I loved it anyway. Well out of our relationship, the only thing that can be salvaged out was just that number. A celcom 019 number. Just a number. Quite a nice number actually. Easy to remember. Hard to forget.