Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dark clouds in the sky...

Today somehow the weather is echoing my feelings and my mood. I'm so down..and I'm down with fever once again. I dont know why but lately I get sick really easily.
Got a party to go tonite but with my current condition I think I have to let it pass though the idea of Meditreannean food is so hard to let go..

Soleil is also down, which makes today a lonelier day. Ironically we found out together that the man of our dreams recently got married to a really lovely girl in a similarly lovely wedding ceremony...since school days he was THE guy..cuteness with brains sheesh..now some girl got him. If she was like drop dead ugly or dropdead gorgeous it wont hurt so much but she is soooooo sweet and seems so nice that we just cant hate her. Plus she is one of those beauty with brains and she is just..well..so nice and sweet. Just right for him...So it was not surprising that both of us came down with a really bad fever after we found out. Bot of us are so down today that you have to dig deep to get us out of this rut. Plus my Dr No is still away..bosan...I sort of miss him. In a friendly kinda way. He can be quite boring and irritating but he is nice, well.. he's nice to me.

I went to a piano recital the other day which was absolutely enchanting. What a lovely evening we had. The pianist was Polish and dedicated the recital to his dead son. He even paused and shed a few tears in memory of his dead son. His son, a medical student who died at the age of 24. How tragic. It was touching and lovely. He ended the recital with a melodious French piece, something on Nightingale. (Yes..I was invited to the recital and was totally ignorant of the pianist's works..an embaressment yup it is..) When he was playing it all we can see was nightingale flying and singing all around us. It was absolutely beautiful. I felt as if time stopped and the world was at peace for once. An enchanting evening indeed.

No comments: