Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2005

He called..



Its been a while since I last logged in. Connection was cut off for a few days and I nearly suffocated. A lot has happened. These past few days has resulted in a chain of events that has somehow enlightened me in a way.

I wondered and I felt it, however I never expected the ghost from my past to actually come back to haunt me again. He called.

However, some things never changed. He called and yet he said all the wrong things again. Though this time I'm stronger. I guess it is good that he called. Now more than before I know I did the right thing. It would never worked out. He will never change. No matter how much it hurts and no matter how much I want him back i know that the reality is very different from what I like it to be.

I'm at peace now. Though at times I do miss him. I miss his kisses and his touch. The intimacy that we shared were so intense and passionate and so hard to forget. I know if given the chance to turn back time, I would not change what I had done. I'd still be me. No doubt the chemistry was stronger compared to others, that was why it lasted that long...

Ironically our song is suddenly being played right at this moment..She will be loved by Maroon 5. I do believe that I will be loved and that I wll love again..someday..

No comments: