Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My morning..





I slept at Soleil's place today. Came back via cab. Scary ride you see. The driver had long talons and was leering through the rear mirror. Images of rape murdered bodies came to mind. Sheesh..too much imagination. I was relieved to finally got home. He kept saying 'manisnya..' and it was not flattering at all, as the matter a fact it was dead scary.

I still remembered the last time an old Chinese driver refused to let my hand go as I gave him the fare. That was scary too.Whats with me and cab drivers. Kept having these types of experiences with them. Whats with old Chinese drivers..they always like me..in a scary sort of way. Why cant those cute Chinese boys I see at the LRT notice me the same way..hehehe..that I wont mind at all.

My Dr No is away again. He is always away. I am honestly using him as a distraction tool. To distract me from the inevitable. Well, so that I wont think about those who do not deserve to be remembered in a nice way. As in Peterpan's lyrics..
No matter what , you are never wrong
Despite what you did
I still think so highly of you.
Sentiasa meninggikan mu

It is so true as in the French saying, when a woman falls in love, the heart fills up and the head empties. Hmm..maybe I should ask my Dr No whether this is scientifically applicable. Based on a recent research this is somewhat true. How sad..how very sad..

No comments: