Pages

Friday, May 13, 2005

My evening..


I want to live a life without regrets. That is my wish. I do admire all those people who have done so. i know you actually can do it. I remembered this guy who actually wrote a book about it. One of the things he did was to call back this lady who was in highschool with him and asked her out about 30 years later! well..at least..he tried :-))

Today went to watch the Indonesian movie, Tentang Dia. All girls outing. Needless to say at a time such as today, the movie was a wrong choice. Its sooooo depressing.!!! Still, I like the way its done, a bit slow but the cinamatography was quite good. Well compared to local movies, let us not even go there. Other than PGL and Sepet I dont even bother. Im also not really into Indon movie..cuz I cant understand the language, thank god for subtitles.

Anyway, about Tentang Dia, the story is mostly about relationships. Relationships between a girl wth another girl, a girl with her peers, a girl and a boy. I like the way it was potrayed. It is all about relationships just at different angles. How a girl is happier being with another girl instead of being with a boy who was willing to go to great lengths to make her happy. How deep a girlfriend can hurt you and how a man can break you.. I like it. It is full of those little things between the lines. Given a chance to give an analysis of a scene from the movie, I think I'd have a great time writing about it even if its just a ten minutes scene.

No comments: