Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm back..!!!


Actually I've been back for a few days. Just in no mood to write. Been gone for a whole month. Wedding was chaotic but fun. Working with family members you've known your whole life well..only NOW you can say you really know them. Sheesh..just realised what a bunch of pretentious brats my cousins can be. But then I love em anyway. Life is weird I guess..

Although there were times I was so stressed out that I totally broke down. The thing is..it was not even MY WEDDING!!! That was how chaotic things were. In short to describe how last minute things were, the dressing table arrived one day before the actual wedding took place!

All and all, it was amazing, maybe with God's grace everything went quite well. There were glitches here and there but then it was kinda fun.

In the middle of the chaos, HE called. Its totally amazing my Mr Big. of all the times. I thought, well he went off to Dublin thats it. End of story. Time to close the chapter. I'm in KL for a month and it'll be easier to forget now that I am here and not at home. But Hey, the voice message went something like this..Hi Mie, Its me calling from Dublin. Hi. Hows things. Im trying to settle down here. I'm sorry to say I misplaced your email add, can you mail me at ...

I thought the moment he stepped on Heathrow, he'd totally forget my first name. I'd never thought he'd took the trouble to call. So sweet. See, there I go. It is so easy to make me forget aint it. Actually hearing his voice when one was stressed out and feeling quite low at that time kinda helps. I listened to the voice message over and over again just to cheer meself up. I am such a dope I know. I'm a dope and I'm PROUD OF IT!! I DONT CARE..this is my bloody blog and I can be a dope if I want to. Wow! now that I write..its kinda hard to stop.There, enuff rambling for today.