Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2005

should I or shouldnt I...



Before next month is over, I will make sure that I've taste my forbidden fruit..hehehe.

Yup, I have decided and I am putting it here in black and white. He is too hot for me to say No to. All I have to start doing right now is aim for the target. Most of all, I have to put matters of the heart behind me for now.


I have to be careful in order not to let any emotions get involved. It should only be physical.I have to plan everything down to the T. I mean, when am I ever gonna get to experience this moment ever again.

But then, now its a bit early, I might chicken out a the very last minute hehehe. That will be SO me. Im torn actually, to do it earlier or to wait. If I wait, it should be worthwhile waiting for. But what if I'll never have the chance again??? Shuckss...

I need to ponder on this a while longer. I am trembling by the mere idea of it. All I need is the excitement and fun, nothing more. Nobody will get hurt if nobody knows right???