Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Turn of events..hmm


It is 10 am in the morning and can you actually believe it that I havent slept a wink since last night. I'm not sure because of the medication for this flu that I am taking or becuz I'm high. Yup we had another go with my hunky surfer dude. Guess what, he turns out to be quite deep and intense!! Damn. Damn. I was wishing that he'd be a himbo(male bimbo). Maybe because he was tired, or maybe becuz he took his time to warm up that our first conversation went so badly. Last nite, well this morning actually since we started around 1 am and ended around 2 plus hehehe..was absolutely fabulous!!!

I felt as if he changed, less tense and more talkative. He even shares a few intimate details..hehehe. The nicest thing was that when he said I cant believe I am telling you this, it is as if I have known you all my life. Gosh I was beaming from ear to ear. Thank God its not on MMS. I had fun, we were laughing and flirting outrageously. Shy but outrageous all the same. Now this is getting dangerous. All I want is to put Mr Dublin out of my mind and not find another cause for a heartbreak sheeeshh... My heart is still healing from the last time and here I am going for another heartbreak journey.

I have no idea why I keep doing this. Plus, I sense that this guy can do worse damage. Maybe because he is a nice guy, maybe because he is intense and I suspects that underneath all that smouldering, brooding personality, he is very passionate. Now there goes my warning bells very LOUDLY in my brain. BAD. BAD.

For the time being it is for the fun of it. Partner is coming back today, so I can sort of drift away from my smoldering hunky surfer dude hehehe..Still at the back of my mind I wonder what this will lead to. The last time I wanna have fun I ended up with my my heart splattered all over the sidewalk in thousand minuscule pieces. Until today I am still picking up some of the pieces and trying to put it all together again.

Intense, deep, brooding, unpredictable and horribly, outrageously sinfully SEXY what LETHAL combination. Lethal..absolutely lethal...