Pages

Friday, October 28, 2005

Vunerable..



I am at that stage in life when I am most vunerable. When you have experienced a loss and you are going out there grasping thin air hoping that you wil find support or replacement. Sad but that is the predicament that I am currently going through. It is scary but I still have to go through with it. Will I sense it before it happens? Or will it happen again and it will hurt all the same as if it has never happened before?

If you do not try and taste it, you will keep on wondering..

If you taste it, then you will risk everything that you have built so far...

It is worth the risk?

Or do you want to keep wondering for the rest of your life?

As you pause and try to decide which path to take, deep inside you know it will somehow lead you back to where you began.