Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Me & My Hunky Surfer Dude



He does not look this good. But then he comes very close to this guy. After months of emailing and playing it cool, he finally asked and I finally gave. A prepaid number purchased a few days before.

Trying to appear cool and non challant about the whole thing, we just textd each other for a week. Then, when I think I have had it and I absolutely have to hear the voice of the face and body, we talked.

He offered to call but didnt (insufficient credit..i wonder hmm..??) Anyway, since patiently waiting is certainly not one of my virtue I called. Nevertheless, good timing is not my friend too. Due to suddenly the week is pretty bz and the partner is coming back soon, time is limited. No more games, so when I called and he was going for a movie, I decided to wait but slept throughout. So the next night, which was this morning, he textd me askin me to call him in the wee hours of the morning. So finally we managed to chat. Me and the hunk at 4 bloody am. It was not hard to catch his attention since husky sexy voice of mine was going on so well. (for gods sake I just woke up).

The conversation and commentaries


1. He sounds like a BOY!!!He sounded so young. I know he is younger, but for god's sake not THAT young. Just a few months difference.Plus younger men are in anyway.Just look at Demi and Ashton!

2. He is not that crazy, quite grounded but most of all he didnt get my JOKES!! He was a bit blur. How I miss my Mr Dublin. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lastly and most painfully, we had absolutely no chemistry. Although I can sense the mystery appeals to him. ( I'm impressed, you're different..hmm..??) He has absolutely no idea. But then, he asked the are you married or somethin. Sheeshh...and i froze. Changed the subject and moved on.

Sadly although he scored full marks on looks, he totally failed in the personality category. Still that was just one phone call, here's hoping for more. At least it was sort of exciting, somebody new and clandestine (cuz of the time). Wished he was a bit naughty. We were both in bed at 4 am and no sex was involved! This guy must be gay! He was talkative and quite curious. Still he failed to put my mind off Mr Dublin. Still miss him a lot. Found out he roams via Vodafone. Sheesh..I'm pathetic I know.

No more 4 am phone calls. Me having quite a bad flu due to late night and lack of sleep two nights in a row and I'm down.

OVER and OUT.