Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Im not that strong afterall..

I've never felt this way before, its not in me to feel..well to throw in the towel, to stick out the white flag...before it even started...to lose hope.

But today..i do not even want to hope. I just want it to go away..I want him to go away. Theres sumthin there, its different this time. I feel it deep inside and it scares the hell out of me. I cant do it. I just cant do it again. I'm not strong enough for this.

Its so easy to misinterpret when you are vunerable. Its so easy to melt when people act as if they care. I bet he really doesnt. Why would he?

This is why I have to let go. I have to give him up and never talk or see him again..just in case. It'll be worse. Worse than the last time. Rebound thats all it is.

Im admitting that I'm not as strong as I thought I was. And you know what I just dont care. Soulmates..i believe in it..I believe that there are out there..you're just not suppose to be together...yet you are connected. No matter what you are binded..you'll never forget but you are not together, then they cant hurt you and they'll remain soulmates.

doesnt matter if it doesnt make sense..it make sense to me..


No comments: