Pages

Monday, April 11, 2005

Sensitive Men..The New Breed.



What is it with sensitive men...? Today my issue is with sensitive men. Is it a new age kinda thang..? All I wanted was a friend to share and the next thing I know, he freaked out on me.

Sheesh.. I thought I am the one who needed comfort, why am I comforting him, my so-called friend. Amazingly for a 'academician and psychologist' he seems pretty blurred. Was I too harsh? Was it me? Is there something here that I failed to read and understand? Sometimes I think I am a bit frank and outspoken for most men. But that's the way I am, I have to let it all out or I think I'll just burst. I am not pretentious...and I hope will never be.

I thought he can help, with his background I thought he'd understand the situation. It takes a lot for a person to open up and when she does, she feels vunerable and is much in need of comfort. Is that so hard a for a man to understand? Certain things that women says she dont really mean it or maybe you just need to read between the line honey...

I mean there I was wallowing in self pity, and trying to make myself feel better at the same time and all he can respond is to state another case of another friend a 'pretty and cute friend' he has to add. When a woman is depressed and down all she can think about is ME! ME! ME! I mean I dont care if the world is coming to an end at that moment in time for heaven's sake I just want you to listen and not blab about other people's problem in another world. I mean is that so hard to see...

He said he wanted to help. WAnted. In other words now he is just not interested in helping. Why are you a shrink in the first place..Sheeshh...Maybe I should pay him...but then he'd say I'm insulting him..sheeesshh..Why me..?..Why me..?

No comments: