Pages

Monday, April 25, 2005

That someone....


Sometimes in life, you have that little someone who can make you smile when you feel rock bottom. Who does it for you..?

Me my little niece, no matter how bad things are..she never fails to make me smile with her antics.

Today however, somebody else made me smile..hmm... These days its sort of hard to bring a smile to my face, lots of things on my mind. But he did. Hmm.. I do not know why but believe me its scary. Why should i be so happy, he is nothin but a friend.. an acquiantance actually not even a real friend.

I guess when one went through hell and is still picking up the pieces from happenings in the past, a little concern and kindness is just too much. Its vunerability, its longing..yep that's it. It must be that. Anyway, a smile is all I'm willing to give for now. Nothing else. I need to get myself together first. Need to write more. I feel a bit rusty. Havent been writing for so long. My brains feel slow and numb. Dan brown is so good for me..for he makes my brain go on a spin so fast i find it hard to catch up..i just finished angels and demon. I'm gonna find digital fotress and begin another journey of mind numbing mysteries. That's the thing with dan brown's book, its a mixture of fictions and reality and somehow..everything he says make complete sense. It does not sound like fiction at all and the ending..pheww..

Dan covers all his tracks, not a stone goes unturned. Fabulous, fabulous writer..he's my idol.

I am so scared of waking up one day, and finding myself unable to write or to discuss intellectual things..to be in that category that i despise most to be slow and not articulate.To be vunerable and open to sarcasm. Unable to come back with a clever retort..to have the final say. That is my fear. That and all these which are happening will somehow kill my confidence and my faith..

I pray that God will make me strong no matter what comes my way...

No comments: