Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tough day today...



I think i need a break. I really do.

Today is the day when one realized that one is just a mere mortal and the heart is a wild thing to control. hmm its a bit too much to handle in a day .

To have this feeling again, to feel for something which is not only out of reach but utterly forbidden. I'm not good at this. For a while, I just want to run off. Something I've been doing all the time. Thats my utmost problem actually not to be able to face it. To look at my problem in the eye and actually handling it. Its too soon. Me, being vunerable from the last time might have caused this.

The heart sometimes do things that you thought would never do. In my case, It looks as if it has a mind of its own. I know Im feeing something, I do not know what or how but I feel it.. I look into the eyes and I can see it.

My heart is not broken but its sad by the turn of events. Im sad.
I wish we had met in another lifetime. in another world. As the song says, our union now, not only will hurt us but also everyone else around us. To be together, we can only be together in our dreams..yup I can so totally relate to it..

No comments: