Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm still sick...


I'm still having my cough after 2 weeks..sheeshh.. That is why I always hate it if I get it. It gets so bad..and it takes its time to heal..there goes my sexy voice. Cant sing now, can only croak. Well..as if I've been singing anyway..heheh. Me, the mikefreak.

Had another huge argument wth doc razes. Really hate it. He can be so bloody judgemental. What is it with men who thinks they are so intelligent and is always right... So far experience have taught me that proffessionals sucks at emotional intelligence. They have no emotions actually...

My problems is nothin compared to the crisis that my family is in. That is why I hate talkin abt it. Sometimes I feel like i'm gonna burst. Today though,I did not break down..which is totally amazing..see i am getting stronger. All this will pass. Time will heal all the hurt and confusion. Sheessshh..easier said than done. But really I am made of better stuff..

No comments: