Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Why?



I am doing my very best to transform. To start over, to begin on a clean new slate. So things have been okay but not fine. I am still not fine. My heart still aches at night but I know I'll get over it. I know i will. So much for new hair and new evrythin. Aint workin out that simple. Not as simple as i thought. .hmm

Just because my girlfriend called and told me she thinks she bumped into him. He who owed me my sanity as well as my heart. I am still in search of that heart of mine. It is a bit fragile and can be a bit dumb when it comes to cute guys but it is still mine and I WANT IT BACK!!!!

I can change my location, my hair, my accent even my way of life and my so called routine yet..I just cant change my heart..sheeshh.. and today I broke my promise by putting this in black and white..I should not. I am suppose to go on and what happened before was supposed to 'never even happened in this new blog.."

Only God knows how much this hurts..

No comments: