Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm missing you again...

I miss the way you can turn me on just by undressing me with your eyes.I miss sitting on your lap. I miss the hot kisses in the car. I miss having your hands all over me. I miss the way you love to grab my butt. I miss hearing you whisper and breathing in my ear. I miss feeling your naked skin against mine. I miss having your mouth all over my body. I miss getting all hot and wet just by the flick of your fingers. I miss having your tongue lick me in places I don’t even know existed. I miss the way we move our hips together. I miss your mouth against my breasts, sucking me and making me lose my mind. I miss having you fill me up. I miss you moving inside of me. I miss you making me cum. I miss losing control with you. I’m not me when I’m with you. It’s like I’m not me.

No comments: