Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today is your birthday...

I never thought it would be this bad. Always thought that I can handle it. Today it was so bad that I literally thought about slashing my wrist. Crazy.

Today I felt like dyin. Driving was a maze. The heat was crazy and the traffic was bad. But what was worse was the horrible pain in my heart.

I sent you "Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. Which one r u? Have a fabulous birthday!!"

It was a chirpy and happy message but you didnt even reply. My heart keep breaking as I sat and waited. Not even a thank u. Nothin.

I shouldnt have been surprised. I should have expected it. Actually I had. But when it really happened, I felt like jumping off a building.

What was I thinking? What was I waiting for? A miracle to change your heart?

Today I found myself saying to myself, there is only 2 things I badly wanted and you come to a close second. Crazy. That is crazy talking.

Again. It is all me. It is all my own doing.

No comments: