Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Its been one hell of a week...

I need u.

At the back of my head, memories flood through. I am wading against the waves. I have to reach the shore before I drown. Sometimes I get so tired and I wanna let it take me. That is when I reach for the phone just to hear your voice or get a glimpse of you.

Other days, I feel strong and swim furiously. I see the shore but as I get near it, it stretches further away.Those are the days when you post your Adam Lambert's song. Wattaya want From Me or when you post something on YM that breaks me bit by bit.

I cannot do this again. I cant focus on anything. I am having problems reconnecting to things around me. I feel like a robot going through the motions when actually I am breaking, screaming and struggling inside. I see you in everything and everywhere I go. I smell you in the air although you are miles away.

You have absolutely no idea how badly I want to just grab the keys and knock on your door. You have no idea how hard it is not to reply your messages or try not to call you back.

I am drowning again. Im gulping the water and my breath is shorter and I am suffocating. I wanna breathe again. And I wanna breathe it with you.

No comments: